Sunday, April 22, 2012

Time is Gold

In this life, god has provide many things some can be return back, but some u can't get it back after you have made it. its like word, accident and time.

There's a reason behind it.

I write it because i am disappointed with one of my team member. we have discussed about the project earlier and everybody have the responsibility in making the job done. However........

Excuse that i get : ( 

Understand that Masters Student have lots of things need to do. But....... if you don't know how to manage your work and your work are related with other people. Don't you think that this may cause problem to others?

Never mind then. I have to find a ways in making my work done and completed. Even though the previous part have yet to be finished. I can't wait anymore. I can't bear with all this lame excuse. This is really ridiculous and unacceptable.

What has done have complete. Corrective action need to be made.

Insyallah. I can do it.

No comments: