Monday, April 16, 2012

Curtain

When i do laundry, Curtain is the only thing i neglect. simply because I don't like my room without curtain and when i think to wash the curtain, my window will be naked. So i let it be lor...... seriously, i can't remember when is the last time i wash the curtain. Century years ago is possible.

But look at the condition of my curtain, which is turn to black already, so by hook or crook i have to wash it and i have to bear in my mind that my window is naked. So i wash it.

By nature of fabric that if its doesn't was frequently, it will broke easily. True enough..... after i wash it, and to dry it out....... its tear in a BIG and LONG one. I was like *face palm*. Padan Muka to myself lor. So now, my curtain will be alas kaki and i have to go find new curtain. Aiyoooo Mo money lei......

Lesson learn.

No comments: