Tuesday, April 10, 2012

ICT in Malaysia

As you all know (or don't realized) that am actually further my studies in Masters at Local University. To change my mind, set from i no longer working and i actually need to have motivation and goal is something big for me indeed.

Along the journey which i have been through about 6 month now ( including last semester and this semester) i still can't believe i actually doing this. One of the research that I'm doing right now is about ICT. All along malaysian Government has encourage its citizen to know more in ICT. e-gov la, e-commerce la, i this la, i that la........

In my opinion, what i can see is, our government still do not understand much on the ICT. meaning, they kind of lack expertise in this situation. They still in confusing mode and they need to keep up.

I actually don't say that I'm good at it. My SO on the other hand, yes. Very Gadget and IT literate. So as a good Citizen, i will start to be IT savvy and Gadget Literate (Read: $$$$$$$). But i actually can start with simple way by read more about ICT. Probably because I'm doing my course work and most of my studies related to the ICT.

*suddenly convocation ceremony played in my mind* LOL
Cheers

No comments: