Thursday, May 9, 2013

Face doesn't show actual age

Do we have any relevant to it? Do we have actual face shape that is match with the age kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke am sure the answer is NO.  Some people may look younger than their age, some may look older than their age. 

Those days, when i was young, i guess my body inherit from my grandparents where i tend to grow  bigger and taller than normal kids or my friends. The calculation is like this, let say at   that time i was at Standard 4, but because of i grew taller and bigger, people might think that i am standard 5 or 6. But when i was in Secondary school, the growth has start getting slow and matched with my friends body growth.

I guess the growth are getting slower and slower........ lol - Good lor.

Happened many times nowadays when they ask my age and when i answered the actual age, they were like "U serious? u doesn't look that old". So, I start to play the game "Guess my age". 

Recently, i went to Maxis to ehem ehem :p upgrade phone with fruit name originate from US who their CEO died last 1 year plus ago. So when i give my IC to the Sales Rep for the registration and suddenly she said "Owh, your birth year is 1979, i really thought that you're age maybe like from 1985 something like that". I actually laugh (quite loud actually) after that. So yes......... I look younger than my actual age. 

Stay young and be young on body and in mind. 

No comments: