Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Urge to Pee

I dont know about you guys but it always happen to me. For me, let go this little nature call it should easier to any location. Even better if the place that i found is very clean, neat, no urine smell and even better its dry........... its like orgasmic for me to let go the urine inside the toilet bowl. 

But i dont know that it is something wrong about it or its my nature of habit. All along im at outside, i dont feel like want to pee. But............. the moment i arrive home, at the moment that am about to open my grill door lock, suddenly the urge coming like cannot hold for any single second. Its like about to burst and i have to be as quick as possible. The condition can be worst when my hand is kind of full and when i try to unlock the grill lock, they key slow me down.....Just imagine how suffer i am at that moment. 

The moment i manage to open the grill and the main door, straight away i rush to the nearest toilet and woosh it flow like a tsunami. But house safety have to take although it just a simple one. Which is i just lock the main door. If i actually wait to lock back the grill....... am so sure i dont have enough time and it will flooded inside 

anak kambing rambling 

Cherios 

No comments: