Thursday, May 9, 2013

We are Malaysian

I guess it is my character that i like to get close with other race. To me, it is something that you cant get it in other county. I remember when the first time i enter to the secondary school, in my class turn out to be all boys although its a co-ed school and its like only 3 person is indian and the balance which the number is really balance is Malay and Chinese. I actually love it and still think that one of the good memories in my life. 

Then, when i was like form 3, my mom decided to transfer me back to kota bharu because i kind of weak in exam result and she want me to get a good result for PMR. 

I do remember, when i was form 4 in science stream, it just only 3 malays in the class and others are dominated by indian and chinese. To me its ok. I dont feel any sentiment of racist or discrimination at all although it just 3 of us. 

When i was form 5, all of us have to transferred back to Kota Bharu. It is because of my dad have to transfer. so, whether i like or not, i have to follow. At that year is when the Chinese New Year and Hari Raya were celebrate together, just in a few days difference. I dont actually feel the Combine celebration because majority race in Kelantan is malay. Some or rather, i do feel the pinch where i like to celebrate CNY as well, but i dun have chinese friends in Kota Bharu. 

I start to mixed back with other race is when i join the UUM. The feeling of muhibbah and togetherness is there. 

Now, the racist issue have been raised up from one particular party mentioned about race sentiment, to me it is stupid and worst i see them as MORON. Sorry for my language but i think they dont have the muhibbah feelings in their mind. The only they know is to get what they want and they will use any weapon to make sure that they get what they want. 

Time has change, we have independent for more than 50 years and it is known that we call ourselves Malaysia. The immigrant word and say that immigrant should return back to their country of origin should not be said or even think about it. It does not bring any good. You are hurting their feelings when you passed a bad remarks. How do you feel if they said the same thing to you? same right!. 

So, stop the racism sentiment and see it as Malaysian (FULL STOP).   

No comments: