Friday, May 10, 2013

Stay alert and fresh every morning

I used to be person who are lazy to wake up early in the morning.  Although my parents has show the example of waking up early in the morning and start their daily activity with fresh body, at that time i guess the law factor still strong in my mind. 

However, i start to think something interesting........ i said to myself plus with some reading talking about the benefits of wake up early goes like this "I guess, i should try to start my daily activity with fresh way but how?" 

I look through my daily journey activity and i notice that most of the time i sleep quite late. When i sleep late, the tendency for me to wake up early is really (i mean) extreme low.  So how to wake up early if i sleep late. Plus i need a quality sleep. 

I look deeper, where i used to hang out till almost early in the morning. At that time, yes its peaceful because of not many people but then again no much you can do at the late night beside just go for clubbing or hang out at mamak. 

That is one of the main reasons i start to change slowly my activities from always sleep late to sleep early where midnight is the most i can go. 

It good for your own benefits though.  

No comments: