Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Labor Day

In Malaysia, people celebrate it by resting at home and enjoy the public holiday given by the government. But in other country, thats not going to happen. 

I mentioned that i went to Jakarta for my birthday and the next day is a Labor Day. So Do the math ya when is my birthday date.  I have the opportunity to see how they do some Big Gathering at the Center of Jakarta and express the Right of the Workers and the citizen of Indonesia. 

Speechless and i guess better not tell what in my mind cause i guess its their country matter. But I certainly take it as a lesson for my life, point of view and understand the uniqueness of the Indonesian people. 

Be grateful of what we have here although yes we sure need to improve more for future generation at the same time. 

No comments: