Thursday, July 16, 2009

Blackberry Bold and Storm

The Blackberry.......

Ever since its launch in Malaysia.......i fell in love with it. Its really convenience and i just simply cant think when it is not on my hand. Its probably a new trend where you can see the Blackberry bold and storm. I do have it, although is not the Bold nor the Storm but still blackberry phone and still i like it so much......
This is the Curve model that i used. But mine is old version
Many things you can do with it, taking picture, make phone call of course, notes and send emails, chatting via ym, blackberry messenger and other things that offer under it. Ah yes....... dont forget about facebook inside it too........

Can i have this....... hehehehe
Anyone want to used blackberry........please do so..... you wont regret it. Seriously no joke.

My sis in law just called and she said she got her Bold where she is badly want to have Storm for her. Hehehehehe...... i will save money and buy Storm for me and make her jealous with my precious Storm. My Dream..........
YOu wait ah........... muahahahahaha
Cheers

No comments: