Thursday, July 9, 2009

Facebook is everywhere......

Maybe facebook is already latest trend or its already start long time ago.... But then its been favourite to all kind of people. Young, old, not so young and not so old, single, married, couple, brother, sister, mother, father and many more.... Likes facebook.

Recently I went out, so happen I have to queu to do payment. In front of me from the way he dress up looks like manager. He's holding blackberry and looks like he scrolled something from it. In my mind I thought it maybe news from email. But, when he turn and I get a chance to see what's appear from his blackberry,facebook icon flash so clear.

Its really cool, facebook is everywhere, everybody use it and everybody likes it(humm is it everybody likes it?)

Woohooo!!!!!! : )

Cheers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

add me to your FB!

jehan bakar!