Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cant be in competition mode.

Life is wonderful and colourful. At the same time life can be challenging in many kind and expect. To me, what ever it is, i will take it positively and adapt it so that i will not been label as anti social. At the same time, i just be myself and do what ever i like it. But what i dont like is follower.....what do i mean bout it is......people buy car, they want car too...... people buy branded stuff, they also dont want to miss out too......

Well i dont mind to buy things that they like but when this things happen like this, does it annoyed you........

I know i do. I have a friends tend to do that in fact he put me as a competitor. Really make me wonder, Don't they just tired. They will do this till they getting old though cause i know some do that........

No comments: