Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My idea of Relax in an island.....

Room facing the sea, listen to the sound of the beach, read books with the smooth windy, have a lunch, drink, dinner just with shorts only ( topless), sleep outside on a swing and not thinking of anything except relax. The room is not that exclusive but then just enough to make you feel relax.

I actually went to Pulau Lang Tengah for a team building program. The program more less is to strengthen your motivation and physical in handling the issues and problem that face is a rock jungle. At the same time, the instructor has thought us on important of nature and life in a simple way.
All those moment, really make me feel energetic, would love to come back again for own leisure, and make my idea of relax in island come true.....cause I'm only manage to do sun bathing while reading story books under the coconut tree.
More likely if i can go to the island with my SO........ hummmmm definitely love it every moment when am with my SO, hehehehe.
Cheers

No comments: