Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde

Have you aver heard this word......, some may know some may not and what i can simply said is one person can change their character in 2 or more character and totally opposite character.

This is really weird. I just don't know how this can be happen. Are they just pretending or its really their own character. What ever it is, to me it really not a good option and can make other people disrespect on you mate. Let me tell you how......

I have a friends where all this while i just see a nice, hardworking, innocent, and only focus to a good thing. For sudden, the nice, innocent character has change to a opposite character. Totally not him or her. Its like against their principle that they been holding all this while. I was shock and speechless. What will you do when you see this things happen to u?

I just simply cant say word. Think bout it mate.

No comments: