Friday, July 31, 2009

Victoria Station.

One word i can say to anyone who think Victoria Station restaurant is for High Class people.......

You waste your money and your thought is wrong!.

Went for dinner with my SO last nite, i actually not a fan of Victoria Station restaurant and long time ago i used to hear a story from my friends said that those restaurant is Good, the meat serve delicious and service is good and bla, bla, bla and bla......but what do i see is.... Restaurant still the same, service is ( Owh my God face), food is ( urgh... daging liat woih sirloin ker plastic loin nih...) vege....( ya ampun, nie vege untuk makan ker untuk buang) and service...... ( try harder bro....way far to go....)
So sad........ I have to say Goucho Malaysia still take a lead for the steak...... hehehehe *pengsan*

1 comment:

suresh said...

I take you uptown...food court, got life music and cheap good food.
I am bored of this classy places, where the food is so so.service is so so.