Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Catch up with friend

Went back home after work yesterday quite late. On the way back, i gave a call to one of my close friends and pick him up from his office.

As usual, being a good buddy he asked me how am i doing and share few things like what he do on weekend, his life and his problem. One of the question, he asked me bout my love. I have to tell him the truth bout my relationship where we are no longer attached to each other. No need to further the conversation. Just enough only me and a very close person know how break up happen and what cause of my break up.

Even in this blog, the story i tell just a shallow on the break up story. Then, when he knew that i already break up, he said that he has the kind of feeling this situation will be happen. Not he wish this things happen but then the sense is there. He gave an explanation what do he feels why my relationship will end up with break up. Partially he got the point. Am not saying what he said is 100% true but some of the point he hit to the right point.

When im think it back, why after the break up our close friends would tell. Not before. Is it because they dont want to hurt his friends feelings cause seeing his friends is in love? Afraid that their friendship with destroy cause of saying what he feels. or what.........

This situation happen before when previously before i attached with my ex significant other, bout my ex. When i introduce my ex to most of my friends, they accept it and say pity me cause they say i deserved to have better person but not with my ex. Not just pity, but with other reason match to the situation. I knew all this stories and their concern only after when i told them that im no longer with my ex.

But only my blog partner tell straight away what do he feels about all my relationship since with my ex and with my ex significant other. He tell bout how my ex cheat me even in front of me, how my ex significant other treat me. I took it his advice and analyse on the situation. My best buddy Fiza, did the same thing. I really appreciate that.

being me and being a basic human, we tend to ignore all the advice even though we already know bout it. Why, just because of the simple 4 letter word...... L O V E. Its really totally true with LOVE, we tend to forget, blind, argue, fight ignore, stupid and anything bad involve with it. And with LOVE as well it remind, hold, bind, best feeling, happy, cherish , smart and anything best involve with it. Its really need guts to the person who in LOVE to see what situation involved in.

For me, i still know what is my focus and priority and only with the experience that i gain from several incident matured me and help me to see who i am and what do i want to be. What bout you guys.....

Till then, cheers

No comments: