Monday, June 23, 2008

Sunday..........

I dont know whether its true or not but i used to hear that the word "sunday came from Sunny day" most of the day on sunday always sunny............I dont know its true or not la........so, when its sunny day mean a leisure day and a time to break. So, sunday is a break day.........

I normally went out on saturday whole day and sunday will be my laundry day. Means am at home...... sounds boring aite...... but thats what i do........ unless there's my fren call me up and asked me to go out.

But, yesterday is really-really boring............. not just boring the power of 2 but then extremely power of 2 boring.......... gosh.......... i really need a break and need some of the entertainment. The result, i went to cc and update this blog and chat....... thought i want to go for jog, but its not sunny but then its rainy day in the late afternoon........ dont like to sleep in the afternoon even though that's was the best part plus with the cool weather make all of us thinking of bed most of the time.......

I should say, sunday is a sunny day definitely not a good combination......why, cause am bored........

Till then, cheers

No comments: