Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Greys Anatomy



Watch this series last nite, I dont know why but then it really bring a big impact to my love life imagination where somehow or rather i do feels like a reality and not on screening and a story teller...........





At first i just watched it for fun, but then since when i watch it that series and am in love with my significant other, it really bring the effect on my love life. Not to say that this series has turn to be my love bible, but then i took it as something that cherish. In other word, menambah berangan la.......... When you watch this, watch with your heart. You will know what i mean. How to do that, you urself know what to do though, am not god to teach how..... kuikuikuikui just kidding.

Owh, did i tell you who is my fave character inside the Grey's Anatomy, For Lady, its Christina Yang and the guy is Mc Dreamy and Karev - someone who know me, they can guess why i like them........... i leave it to you why i like this 3 people.

The best part that i always waiting from this series its when she give a quote ( i suppose) and last nite there's a quote present by Meridith:





" Changes......... it came and whether we wan to accept it or stick to what we have. Its up to you and your courage to decide".





enjoy that series though.

No comments: