Monday, June 16, 2008

weekend social activity

Went out with my long time not meet friends. We went to KL Pavilion food court for lunch and had a cuci mata session over there as well....... i saw the Hazman, famous blogger Tukangtaip.blogspot......... and 2 other person Crew and i forgot other person name. Cute guy esp hazman and crew..... kekekekekeke. Went back and hang out at my friends place for a chat a tv and then we went to Bandar Tun Razak Swimming pool. That place commonly known as a cruising place. I actually dont like that place cause it not well maintained. But then, once a while ok la............

After swimming, by nature am starving like hell....... went to santai and had mee goreng mamak. Not that bad this time after i heard a review bout the food was sucks.......... then my friend suggest we went to Mensfield massage center. I didnt get the massage cause am not into it at this moment. But then i had a great time on saturday.

Sunday, again i met my long time not met friend to OneUtama. We went for a movie " The Happening". Cant actually understand the caused of the actioned but seriously it does scare my like hell........... I had this scare feelings like this before when i watch Movie " Resident Evil" part one........ Gosh, i does scare me though.

What bout you guys, had a great day on a weekend..............

Till then, Cheers

No comments: