Monday, June 30, 2008

Failure is not an answer.....

Every single person have always bum into the failure. Fail exam, fail in love, fail in life and lots of things. Who doesn't, but then it depends on the individual and how they react on that situation......

Its really sad to know some of the person will take their life as an exchange. On this case basis it includes everybody in this world. The kids, teenagers, managers, parents, bosses, staff, citizen, rulers and everybody la............The others try to face it and struggle and trying to run away the failure. It depend on the person how they accept it and face it.

I guess every one of you keep on thinking what the hell is happen to me and what the hell am talking about rite....... kuikuikuikui. How this topic came is when this morning on the way to work, i listen to radio and DJ Fara Fauzana and FBI talking about the biggest failure in our life. Definitely based on the true story which is yours truly face the situation of failure. Let me tell you some of my failure.

Well, i used to get the worse result during my early years..... that was during my UPSR exam where i get 3B and 1C. I was so upset with the result cause i thought i could get at least 1A. So sad........ I cried so bad cause of the result. But then, the weird part is my dad just keep quite and he is not angry of it. I dont know why.......... that was a weird part.I still notice his reaction and he just said its ok you can do better next time...... completely different person i know of my dad.

After that, i have manage to change the situation after that from math C in UPSR i get A for PMR and SPM. hehehehehehehehe. U see, personally i still believe that our life is not that bad....... maybe there are some of the days we face this kind of situation but then its not the end of the world though. Just relax and calm down. For religious person definitely they asked for a god like i did. But for the secular, they just do yoga or anything they could think to make themselves calm. so, how bout you guys...........

I guess you had the same situation....... what will u do babe.......

Cheers

No comments: