Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Observation

Lets put it this way,

Normally, when we're so happy or too satisfied of what we had at that point, we never tried to look back or appreciate of what we have until somethings bad happen to our lives. I guess it happen to me. Ignore and being thinking that those things is not important to you always make it habit..

After the break up thingy, im actually start to understand bit by bit of what had happen to me of the past. what have i done, what is my focus, what things that i need etc etc. To be honest, when im in love or in relationship, i tend to forget my good buddy, my family ( cause im afraid that they might know what is my hidden activities, my friends and the environment. Not to say they are no longer exist when im in relationship, but then i kind da put a distance on it. I still go out with them, hang out but then the boundary is there.

When break up happen, i feel lost. Feels like no body wants to be with me and am alone in this world. The Almighty is always a fair to us. He always know what to do and understand. To be frank, when im at this position, i start to understand and trying to fix it i suppose and make it right after all the wrong things i have done.

This basically is my small journal that when i look it back, a reminder to me. i hope this will work.

Have a thought about it.

Till then, cheers

No comments: