Sunday, June 29, 2008

Singapore.......


I went to Singapore last Wednesday and it just 2 days business trip........Had a meeting with new potential client for the co-joint promotion. Its been for a long time i never been there and i was so excited when my bos tell me that we are heading to Singapore........

But then, from KLIA i had a bad situation where on a check area, some of my toiletries have been taken cause the weight is more than 150ml........ my fave shower gel, my new open hair gel and my body lotion....... actually i dont mind they took my stuff cause its violet the rules and regulation, but then please dont make too fuss......, its really annoyed me.Just say properly and nicely would be ok from here...but what really happen, they keep say No No No with the voice all people can hear in the satellite building......... just perfect make me embarrassed and humiliate...... just perfect.......

We took Singapore airline and actually i like it...... the service just perfect and the important part is the crew are just eye candy......... kekekekekekeke. i dont know why, but then they are so good in doing their job. Salute them in doing service.

Reach Changi airport and we all straight to Hotel, my bos manage to upgrade our room from normal to club floor....... just nice and really love the place. The place just beside Takasyimaya Shopping complex and that was the best ........... I just manage to go shopping only an hour cause limit of time.......

Well, not much to buy cause currency is too much for me and i just manage to buy perfume to my brother and short and t-shirt for me...... love the design and love the sales promoter....... eye candy cause he is Filipinos......whahahahahahaha

i will tell you more about the trip ... and now really need to go......

have a nice read babe......Cheers

No comments: