Monday, June 9, 2008

Weekend

Its start from friday nite where i met up with my ex significant other to give back his things that he gave to me. At the mean time, he asked me to pick him up at Seputeh Condo and straight to his place.

Being him, to me, he's always him. With the cheer face, cheer and nice with any outfits. Thats his speciality. I guess thats one of the point why i attract to him. I have to take the fact of what i have before with him.

He direct me to his new place. Its actually an old place. The building and the area kind of rural. Surprisingly, its really cooling. Space is big and with the right arrangement and right furniture, it does look so nice. He offer me to stay a night with him, but then i have to say no. There are few factor why i have to say no, one of it i dont want to bring a bad impression to other household in the house. Orang melayu cakap, tak mahu timbulkan syak wasangka.

Then i left about 11 am and met my friend at Bandar Tasik Selatan and after that straight to My hang out place at Taman Bunga Raya, Malis. Met Muja, Fenda and others. But most of the time, me, muja and fenda and halim. Chat, Mengutuk mengata, update any news and follow with umpat and add some spice to make the story fun to hear. I found out that Muja already break up with his significant other......." way to go Muja, you should do that long time ago........"

Back home by 3 am and get as sleep straight away........ by how.... hmmmmmm not even a piece of cloth. I loike....whahahahahahaha i wish...... only applicable if special person sleep beside me ok.

No comments: