Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Alone and Yourself

After quite sometime, i kind of like of what i had rite now. Do most of the time alone and be here and there alone.

Last nite i spend my time alone at home. My siblings is not at home, so left me alone for iftar time and tv time after terawikh. I cook fried instant noodle and eat my Jco donut alone and went to masjid for isya' and terawikh and spend the rest of the night watching Ugly Betty, Lipstick Jungle and Main In Manhattan. Sound so sad and so lonely. But then surprisingly nope. Im fine with what i had last nite and am completely ok with it.

While watchin those series and movie, suddenly my mind pop up a question .......... when will my partner will come to me and do romantic thing like in in the Movie "Maid in Manhattan" or any movie that show the true love and sacrifice and forgiveness and back to your love partner......... hmmmmmmm i wish and still wish......... ah, susah-susah, i did that to my partner..........but when will my partner do that to me.......... hmmmmm speechless again........well, thats why its call Movie. If thats not Movie, they will called Reality............. hehehehehe

After the break up, what i do feel is Lonely when am alone, but then NOW when am alone, i dont really feel lonely. It has turn to the point where i spend my own time and do what ever i want to do. I cook, buy, shopping, reading, watching tv, eating and anything that i could do alone, i still continue and enjoy every second of my time.

Still wishing my partner will come.........and i will enjoy my life with it? Yes and still.

Never say Never. I know i will get my Happiness back and I could get the right partner for Me.

Thats why my new tagged is " I will and I could".

I dont want to type my express seems like i won 1 million cheer but my face is start to smile back................ :-)

Till then, Cheers

No comments: