Tuesday, September 16, 2008

House - AXN


Watch final season for House last nite and i satisfied with what they did.........


Obviously, we can tell that House is the "one" who really need help. Be so mean to the others, sarcastic and he's word is rude. Even though he doing that, but then he always know what he is doing. I kind of envy and impress of what he did. Reality, thats the way it is. No pain no gain.

I have seen some of my friends acting like House character and i could conclude into 2 perception. He is really like that and the other one is, they trying to hide something. I was rite when the last part when he is in coma and he met his dead patience, and he kind of confess that being in depression,lonely, down, sick and ill make him dont want to continue his life. She reply saying " You cant always get what you want". He nodded and move out from that place.

He really need someone and he is trying level best to get happiness. When we knew bout this matter, they actually need help. I know what does he mean and completely understand cause I'm in that position as well. Just be courteous and be alert of others need. Dont be selfish dude...... ( Remind to me as well)

The word " You cant always get what you want" bring lot of meaning to me. Its is true and there is lots of reason lies behind it and we cant even know the answer. Only the Almighty could say it. I just leave the answer Him but at the mean time, i will try my level best to get what i want. Until to what extend............ Wakaranai..- I dont know - Mane le teman tau yob. Its not easy but its not impossible.

"I will and I could"

Till then, Cheers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like House too.

I like Desperate Housewives also, and CSI and Nanny and Friends....

TV overload eh?