Sunday, September 14, 2008

New day comes.........

13th September is the date that i take my scroll for a degree for the past 4 years. I still cant believe of what i have achieve and what i had left for the pass 4 years.

Its been up and down, break up, meet up, new job, new friends, fighting, lost friends, vacation, birthday celebration, new movies, new way of thinking and many more that i still cant imagine and i cant recall.

Im still looking to the bright future and hoping that one day i could get of what i dream off. Every day i pray to the All Mighty so that He could help me and support me in any ways so that i could acheive of what i want. He is so fair and He know what He is doing. I definitely trust him and i Trust myself as well. Cause if not me trust myself who else...........

Insyallah, i will do my level best to get what i want it and Never and never say STOP in my life.

May Allah Bless me and you too

Till then........

Cheers

1 comment:

iloveme said...

quite a day for a NEW day.... hahaha...... there's a secret i bet..... hiks