Thursday, September 11, 2008

Teman Palsu

Kind of weird title i gave rite......but then the word came from article of narcistbandit called teman palsu......

According to him, teman palsu means buddy who is fake to you. ( direct translation which bring a straight meaning). Well, its really clear on the point and you know what does it mean. I don't plan to elaborate more but then all i would like to share is what really happen to me about the term of "fake buddy".

This happen during when i was in Uni where at that time im still young and vibrant and we do a bit naughty and bad. Don't blame me of being naughty cause that is my nature dude..... hehehehehe. Boys will be always boys remember.......

So, what really happen, i kind of know this fella where he is known to everybody on his character and pass history. Unfortunately i dont know him well. And being me, i have a weakness of hard to say NO. So, i kind of closed with him and do most of the things together.

The rumours spread out all over uni and say i do bad stuff with him. Its brings bad name to me and well i didnt realised it at first. Until when i stop by at my friends place and he kind of give a one kind reaction to me. I asked why...... he just ignore me and shock me. Hmmmmmm what have i done to him?

Well, i just dont take it seriously, but i just take a moment and observed. Then i realised some of my fren start to have distance from me. I dont know why and i dont like it. So what i do is talk to my fren who close with me. He tell what happen and again i was shock on the news. Then i confront to my friend who gave distance and he kind of shock. I dont care what will he think but then all i want to do is just clear the mess.

Then i realised, theres no point for me to do that. I just act like nothings happen and be friend with anybody who want to be friend with me. At that time, i know who is my friend who is the fake buddy.

Like what i used quote
" Friends will go when we have trouble, TRUE friends will give their hand even we dont asked for it"
" Fake buddy will be only when you happy, TRUE friends will be beside you when you in a sad mood."

Not all friends can be our buddy but we still can be friends with anybody.

Till then, Cheers

3 comments:

iloveme said...

im the greatest faker of all....LOL!!!

Unknown said...

A friend in need is a friend indeed!

Anonymous said...

hey there ahan......

great to hear from you...... Hope this ramadhan will always cherish you like previously......


Cheers

nicq