Friday, September 19, 2008

Not Fasting during Ramadhan

Well it just happen in front of me today and every year as a matter effect.

Walk back home from Friday prayer, pass through one of the hawker stall sell the Water. I was hmmmmm Sugar Cane......... yummy and owh, maybe this one is for the non-Muslim and maybe for Muslim for iftar later. I'm impress with him.

Right after i start to impress that fella, suddenly he just take a bow behind the bowl of water and have a sip for a drink. Hmmmmmm Hilang mood nak memuji lg. My mind just pop up some quiry, Do you have to break fasting just because you are working under the sun........

My mom used to tell me, if you do something or anything, at least try to get barakah. In this case, i feel sad cause if he is fasting, definitely Al-Mighty will give some credit on his effort. Hmmm i really dont know what to say, simply speechless.

Hopefully am not doing the same thing like him. hehehehehehe.

remind me of my childhood time ..... in summary......

1. Never puasa until my age standard 3
2. feels great during Puasa during my age 9 and manage to finished the whole month during fasting month
3. Ter Skip 1 day puasa cause of too tired after almost whole day do charity work - minta derma kat kg for Charity drive....... Yeah rite charity..........
4. Accidentally ate 1 banana heavenly on the 5th day of puasa when i was 14th years old.

The rest, am just am ordinary fella. Hehehehehehe

Till then, Cheers

1 comment:

Shah said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog bro. Selamat menyambut the rest of bulan puasa & selamat hari raya.