Thursday, September 25, 2008

Movie share.....

Hmmmmm,


Being a normal person - hmmmm am i not normal.... kekekekeke, i mean being just a simple fella and astro as my entertainer, i kind of watch everything inside the ASTRO. previously i share with you guys about movie's that i watch via cinema this one the one that watch last sunday nite after Iftar time at my friends place.


The Movie we all watch is " The Freedom Writers" - Its about one teachers who do extremely extra mile educate their student and helping them by giving the Motivation and support and they are willing spend and sacrifice of everything to see their student success and by the power of sincerity and hard work they did it. Yeay......... kekekekeke. I dont mean to make fun of it but then am proud of it.

Beside the " The Freedom Writers" there few more movies that i could fall in the same category. Let me recall:

- Dangerous Mind - 1996 i guess
- Sister Act 2 - forgot the year
- Mona Lisa Smile -
- Mr Apekebenda ntah- this one about a teacher who teach music and passion about music haaa..... Mr Holland's Opus..... i guess - see pic
- Patch Adam's
- and many more.........

The Movie indirectly does not bring the big hit but then it really bring a big impact to everybody who watch is and learn from it. To others, no matter how many times they watch it, if they are not learn from it, what can we do........

At this point, i try to see it on me from experience, history, success and what have i done and what i want in my life. To be frank, i seriously can say it really change me from one point to another point. Some is a good, some still remain, some still struggle to move but don't know how, some down at first then go up, and some goes down.
Some people they like to make comparison between them with other person. Role model la.... A starter la...... anything that make them can view them in other perspective. Its true in certain aspect. But then in my opinion, my idea is it should came from the basic. From the beginning, from your mind.
For example, the mindset of always flush after you go. If you are not practise that at home, definitely outside they would practise the same thing. Then complain, public toilet is dirty. Who's fault and who to blame.....?
In my case, i try to see it on me first. Yes, ME, Moi, Aku, Saya, teman, Ambo, woa, I. What i do, i see it me myself. If good i keep it of make it better. If not good, change it. If there's a problem, i always try to find a solution first rather then blame on other people. Blame people is not the way it it. Trust me. It shows that you are soo...... sellfish.
I recall back and one of the scene in The Freedom Writers - Student say that he proud of Mies Heip to be a Hero, but she replied that she is not a Hero. In fact they are. They are the one who should be reward as a Hero. They are willing to make changes and dare to change.
Back to the my article, who ever make this kind of movie's or stories, they are really brilliant and genius. They have the guts and idea and they did it very well.........
Sometimes, we kind of see other peoples Greatness, strength and what they have done, without realised that they also have their own GREAT and STRENGTH. Trust me, see what do u have first before you see others.
So, how bout you............ : - )
Till then, Cheers

No comments: