Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What will you do when some1 tell you "He/She" love's you!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmmmmm, Before i start my conversation........ I would like to say....... Thanks Fahmi........you all memang memahami penderitaan i. I know its seriously a BIG humour for you but then it really helps me a lot to cool me down after hear a big laugh from you....... Thanks and Please ya....... its our secret. Please dont tell to anyone.

Back to my story....... Well, this idea pop up when i read this article from juju's blog. What will you do when someone tell that he Love's you........... I used to have that kind of situation and after what had happen definitely am not into it...........Its scary, its too soon, its rushing and it will lead to anything that you might not think off....... or cant imagine i suppose........ Do you really can trust of people who just can simply declare or say I love you in short time.......

Owh please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be realistic, we bare knew this person very well, just only a short time of know each other and you can simply accept him or her to be you partner or couple. You dont even know this person history, health condition, financial condition, pass relationship, pass career path, education, family background, his attitude and many more.........

Dont you think that its really important for you to be little bit careful or should i say Fully precautions................? Seriously. Let me tell you a story tell by my fren. Well, let just say Mr J. He kind of precaution person and believe of True Love. So, he is willing to wait a so called " Perfect Person" came to his life. One day, he met this fella and he fall in Love to this fella. Being a person who is in Love........ he willing to do anything including having sex. So he kind of willing to loose his virginity to this person. The bad thing is, J is just know this fella in a short time. He dont event know anything about this person who he so called Love........Well, Guess what........ That fella has HIV and it effected to J. His first time loose his virginity and first time effected by HIV.

I feel sorry to him and hope he's doing well after what really happen. When i heard about this story, i was like......... silence and speechless. Dont know what to say and dont want to say anything. But what can i do is take that as my guideline and iktibar. I dont want to make same mistake had happen to J. I love myself and i love you guys too........... i dont want you to make the same mistake like others did.

Just chill, take your own sweet time and know this person. I dont mean " sweet time" by any chance give ur precious to him for sweetness......... Take a long as can be to know this person. You will see the answer later. Good things will come if you know how to be patience. Patience pay dude....... Trust me , but most important is Trust ur Guts not your emotion.

Till then, Cheers

Please guys, bear in ur mind that not all people are innocent. They have other intention for their own good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

famy sjok??does it mean we all other than famy can kompang the HOT story??hmmm..ok jer..btw, dont u wanna thank the one who lends u his red towel???LOL-riez-

For Better or Worse said...

whahahahaha,

Yes riez, thats include you as well........ I really appreciate that nite..... seriously...... Jangan marah my dear ........