Sunday, July 6, 2008

Attend wedding

One of my old fren asking me to accompany him to his friends wedding at Putrajaya......... and since i dont have things to do yesterday, i agree to accompany him. Beside, no harm on my side cause i can have free meal......kuikuikuikui

Its actually his classmate during his studies and i could see there are so close cause they keep on contact to each other and update whats the latest new among their friends. This event turns out to be a wedding ceremony to a a bride and bridegroom couple and a gathering to others.

The gather photo shows a smile in every each person on a picture make does touch me and reflect saying that they agree with the married couple ceremony and wish they will be happily ever after.

I simply just love to see how happy they are and at the same time it definitely cherish the moment to the married couple. Whats next is to find who will get married......... the bachelor of course....... so, on my position i just keep it to myself when im going to get married at this point am looking for the best person to be part of my life.

After a several break up on me and a divorce tragedy to my brothers marriage, definitely make me a phobia at certain point. What ever it is, only me, god and faith can make a change.

So , what about you mate........ till then, cheers

nicq

No comments: