Friday, July 4, 2008

New person in my life?

Morning..................

I've got something to share with you.

When you in my position or my age area, you can see your close friends are getting married or already married. My parents, my friends, my relatives and my officemate or anyone who start conversation with me keep on asking are you married yet? or when they can attend my wedding ceremony.

Till now, after several break up, several heart broken and several case of divorce happen in my surrounding make's me scared to get married. Am i prepared for this or what?

Last nite i met my good uni friends, Azea and both of us catch up what latest and whats past. She's gonna get married and im so glad for her. So, azea congrate and " Semoga bahagia ke anak cucu...... kekekekekee in english " happily ever after".

But what about me? hmmmmmm

Till then, Cheers

No comments: