Monday, July 14, 2008

weekend and me.....

well, since am single what i do basically try to have as much fun as can be.............. and at the same time i try not to think the tragic that happen to me. So, weekdays i tried to occupied with work load and blogging, and weekend went out. Dont want to be at home all the time.......

Start with Friday nite where my fren call and want to go to club, since its ok on my site.... why not...... went for clubbin and have fun.......ehehehehe theres actually some incident happen where i dont actually have any interest to tell bout it.

Back home late that nite, by not take any shower, just wash my face and asleep cause am too sleepy. woke up by 11, do home laundry and out again for lunch and met my fren. Then went to Bandar Tun razak Swimming Pool, dont like the place cause its kind of dirty......... but like the scenery.........

unfortunate to me, that evening, not really eye candy cause the candy is not that much...... hehehehehehehe, hungry after swimming, went to sup meletup and have a chat with my fren..........

Got a call from my ex significant other, we went for clubbing again....... whahahahahhaha and this time went to the legend place..... dont want to say where but seriously that place have not change for ages........

back home bout 4 again and woke up by 2. gosh...... am so the city guy......... went out again with my aunt to see the condos and after that had dinner with my uni frens....... after that send him to PJ and got call from my ex. Hate the moment and make decision that was the last time met that fella...........

searchin for a saloon to cut my hair and fail, have to go mamak for that...... urgh..... but like the cutting....... new and stylish with cheap price........kekekekekekekeke

back home, take shower and sleep...........

Monday had a big headache...........

Dont like it and dont want to repeat it again...... whahahahahahhahaa

No comments: