Sunday, July 27, 2008

Passion and Pateince Part 2.

I have told ya about Passion and Patience on My Love....... and this one i would like to share with ya about my career.........

Since i was kid my ambition always keep on changing..... from Lawyer to accountant. From accountant to Chef, from Chef to Expatriate and still remain unchanged till now.

Why lawyer at the first place is because my aunt is a lawyer and love she work and at the same time Higher pay at that time.......

Then change to accountant because am really terrible in Science, Physic especially. When i was in Form 4, i was in the Science stream class and i have no idea what physics is all about and same goes with chemistry. But then i like Biology. Unfortunately i cant take biology alone cause it has to be with chemistry and physics at that time in my school. That is why i change to Account class. But im so bad in Debit credit rules but i manage to pass in my SPM hehehehehehehehe.

At that time, the cooking show always on air and Chef Wan is the celebrity that always pop up on screen. Since i like to cook and get the encouragement from my family, i pursue my studies in Chef Training. It was odd cause all my good friends take account studies and only me take the odd course, and i love it till my final year in diploma studies where it came to realised where i only love to cook and dont like to make it as my career. For someone who knows me, they will know what do i mean by " Love to learn but not to work "

I manage to graduate and unemployed for about 4 month. At that time i asked to myself what i actually love for living......... so i try to dig, think and i manage to see one thing. I love to read international magazine live National Geographic, Forbes, Times and others and see the international advertising. then i realised that there are lot of international companies in Malaysia. I love all the countries and what is their international specialities. Since i like international thingy and business perspective that is why i decide to learn International Studies. At that time i realised there's a term of Expatriate and Big Money as well, kekekekekekkeke.

Manage to do my Practical training at Ministry of International Trade and Industries and get my first job at HSBC. Not satisfied me cause i just do Call center. Change to the local company where we are the panel contractor for one big company in Malaysia. Then move to international company in Insurance with the same job scope. Still not satisfied and now i move to the Big company in Malaysia in International Business. It take me 4 years after i graduate with jump to 4 companies to be locate in International Business.

Though its really long journey but then i like it and still my search to be an expatriate is still on. Looking the way to be the expatriate team and work with the international team. Pray to Almighty and am learning to be that with passion and patience. Hope my dream will be come true.

There will be more. Hope you not get bored with what i tell ya.

Till then Cheers

nicq

No comments: