Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Passion and Patience

When we talk bout passion and patience, for me i assume or generally every each person has their own passion and how patience they can be to make sure on what they want is achievable. Every person have their own ways to make it happen.



I used to hear that, some willing to wait for ages to make sure what they want is achieve. Some cant wait that long, trying all means and ways so that they could achieve in short of time.



Let me tell ya about what passion and patience means to me......



I know that every each person are meant to be for each other. Bagai Pinang Di belah Dua, Perfect Couple and all the stuff that say about meant to be.........the nearest example is our parents and how happy they are.



I've been couple with various type of person, clash several times, meet several times and until to one point im so scared that i will be alone for the rest of my life. But then i know that one day i will met someone that i really know that i care, love and happy to be with. Same goes with that person who is care of me, love me and happy to be with me. That is my "passion" about love life.



How "patience" i am........ i dont know. I really sure that when the time is right, i know that person will came to me by all mean. Maybe at this moment, God have yet give me the right person cause He would like to see and would like to make sure that what i have been through i have took it and learn it for better me.



That is on my Love topic. What about my dream career..........



I will tell ya later. Till now, this only i would like to share with you guys.......



Till then, Cheers



Nicq

No comments: