Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend activities

Its been quite sometime i have not update my blog and even on weekend i just only hang out at home and just clean up my house.........

Manage to go out on sunday after i clean up my house and went to my uncle's condo for gym and swimming. Before that, my mind keep on thinking about the pass ..... what have i done, what have i been through, what is my aim and goal, my ex'es and etc etc etc.

The fave topic that keep on rolling in my mind is my ex-significant. What that fella have shown to me, done to me and i tried to search the good part and i manage to see it in my mind. Then i went for swimming , met this fella over there where he stay over there and married with a divorcee for 3 years already. He's a freelance fitness trainer.

He tell about his life, work, tips on fitness and final topic is his experience where he bump into a relationship with a marriage lady or divorcee............ and he tells that they tend to tell and complain about the pass marriage, which mostly for guys they not intend to share bout the pass experience.

Then i look back his stories on me. Somehow or rather i tend to do that, i mean complain bout my pass. I tend to tell to my closed friends about my ex'es and what they have done to me and what it has effect on me. Which is definitely not good on certain point of views. I know sometime the blame also came from me and i admit it. I have to learn and accept the fact that i do make mistake. Hurt other peoples feeling and dont want to accept my mistake.

Am glad my relationship between me and my ex-significant went well and as a friend and hope it will be better.

That's for now, till the, cheers

No comments: