Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Friendship

Just a query, when you old, do you still have friends like we have rite now............


I do believe every each of us has a good friend whether we realise or not. This time i would like to share with you all about my schoolmate. This one not only my schoolmate but then primary schoolmate.

We start to met again since last 2 years, this one after i met one of them. Coincident all of us are looking for each other and still most of us does not change on face. So its quite easy to recognised each of us. So for start we make gathering on Hari Raya and we share lot of stuff such as whats latest, whats happen during school time. Its really rare you hear people say a childhood friends esp primary schoolmate. Even there is, there numbers will be less cause of different direction and different character been build after for so long.

Where all this came from, we all came from a primary school name Sekolah Rendah Dato' Hashim. Then most of us spread after UPSR. In my case i was with them only standard 4 and standard 5 cause after that my dad got transfer to other state. But still the memories is there and i really had a good time when i was there.

Since most of us stay scattered and not in a same area so its really rare to met up each other. Last nite i met 2 of them and we went for dinner after work. Gosh, its been for so long and there are lot of stuff we share. Its really a special moment for all of us and definitely its polish for our friendship better binding.

I should say, this click is differ from my common click cause the way we gather and bind is special. I guess this why i like to know lot of people and we can see the difference. I guess you do agree with me.

Till then, cheers

No comments: