Wednesday, July 9, 2008

When you are alone

I dont know why, but then i kind of hate it when im alone at this moment. I guess it because am no longer attached and i miss of being attached.

My fave activities after work at home is have a rest and watch TV series. Greys Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Monday comedy sitcom, Monk and now Private Practise. But then again, they are talking about love and the best part of being in Love. Unlike me who are just 2 month being dump by my ex, i really miss all that part. Still can take of my mind of saying that aite.... how pathetic it is rite........ i know but then i cant help it babe.......

Its basically im kind of person who like being attached. Not on Hugging 24/7 scenario but then just enough saying that i like of being attached. I like to feel that i belong to my beloved one. When am alone at home even when am attached simple sms are just enough. But now, no belonging feeling and no sms will accompany me when am alone. So sad though..........

You know what i have to do...... i give a ring to selected friend where i can sure this person can comfort me and give the best advise to avoid this loneliness. At this point, this will do.I guess this is the consequences of being a single person and it will take time to adapt the situation.

I hope i wont be too long lonely. Rite now am praying very hard to God Al-Mighty for the answer. I guess im ok with it.

Till then, Cheers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Inside yourself is a place you live all alone and that's where you renew your springs that never dry up.