Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Pass, My present and My future

You know, being in a position where break up is in the mind especially me..... its really hard for me........ even though its about 3 month already i broke up with my ex-significant but then i still can feel the pinch of heart broken..........

I still dont really know where i should be at the first place after i realised am no longer single. Im still mumbling and float in the air, though i have tried to get a replace but then deep in my heart say i miss this person so much....... its really not fair for me though.

You know, last saturday i make an arrangement to met my ex-significant and i pick my ex from work place and went to my ex friends place cause they have a gather. All along the way, i start to feel not comfortable enough and as well as on the way back.

After i send my ex, i decide not to met up again. I was hoping that i could delete it from my mind and stop knowing this person for the rest of my life.

You see, i dont know i have tell you or not before, this is not the first time i experience this situation. The best part about pass experience, i manage to forget the incident and i grow stronger and stronger. I can see myself where am i heading and stand up very well. I dont even care what other people will say about me and think bout me. As long i know what am doing is right i will just do it by myself

But then, only God know what and why he is doing it again. I face it again and i kind of nearly fall apart. Thank God cause i got a lot of friends who stand beside me and give full support morality and mentality to me. I should say am ok, but then sometime, i kind of weak and sad part is make me feels lonely and near depress again............. when is the best time this things happen is when am lonely. Day, night, morning or even when i was jogging on the park. That bad i say..........

Its my time to have precious NICQ back and i know who am i right know. What happen to me next........ you will know. by the power of Gods will la kan...... kekekekekekeke. I really want to make this thing

___________________The End____________________________

Till then, Cheers

1 comment:

Mixie said...

be patient and i know u strong enough to handle it.