Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cycle of Life

During Raya is a chance for me to meet my friends. Not all but then just enough to make our relationship closer and get the news of others who kind of silence in a way or contactable by any means.....

Went to see my friend and this fella i should say kind of playful during his school time. I be friends with many kind and from that i leave to my thought to analyse and judge which one is good to follow and good to avoid. Not to say he is a bad person but then his life cycle stories interest me.

When we all me up, since last year in fact, he keep on saying about his ups and down. According to him, he used to be up where he think he get everything that he want and now he is down where all the problems burden him to go up again. He used to have a car and lot of friends and they had fun and joy all the way and now his just be only him and be friend with any friend who just want to be friend with him. Its hard for him to come up again...........

In my opinion and based on my experience, it happen to every each person of us. Sometimes we on the top, sometimes we're at the bottom. It is not impossible for you to go up if you want to and if you do, what have you done to get up again.

Maybe its not the time to be on top and let see what can we do at the bottom so that when we on top, we can hold it and take bottom as a guidance for the juice of life. Sometimes we might think that we are at the bottom but then we are not. We are just in between Top and Bottom.

Somehow or rather, i completely understand how does he feels and I'll put it in my mind for the thought for me and can share to others. There's always a way to solve this problems and all we need is to find the ways to react on it. Sometime, we know that way is the solutions but still we follow our own way. Just because of what our heart say and ego play the role. Its you to choose your own way and to decide.

After i listen to his story. I just keep silence and node my head say i understand. No comment or advice comes out cause in my opinion i should show my concern only and that's all. Some people used to say Silence is Golden and that's what am i doing.

What say you.......... till then, Cheers

Nicq

No comments: