Monday, October 20, 2008

Heirachy and craving for the attention

Went out with my one of my friends on saturday and sunday. We went here and there for Open house and buy things. I really had fun went out with him cause during the journey from one place to another, we share lots of things from day to day problem, life, people and his friends and my friends.

Among the conversation, my friend did mention about about bunch of his friends and putting him in a gang......... he said that this particular group not really accept other i mean new gang for to click. Just only them.

Then, it remind me of something......... are they really just only be friends among them?

I guess there still these kind of people exist........ just only them and ONLY them. I used to be like that. The 3 type of person

Type 1.
The person who actually want the attention and try my level best to be in the specific group so that i could get the respective attention.

Type 2.
Already in the group that has the attention

Type 3
I dont even care for the attention and just want to be Me, Moi, saya and I.

The first type - where they are try their level best to be in popular group........ most of them not really kind of good looking person or not bright person or etc.......... they feel they really need to be in the group and even they dont look good but still people see them as a Wow factor.

Be in the type 2 group in the other hand actually does not make me feels great.......... To me its just the attention. Thats all....... Some they like to brag up high but to me hummmmmm what ever.........

Type 3 is the things what i do right now. ehehehehehehe.......

enough said.

Hope it give a thought for ya.... till then, Cheers

No comments: