Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Weekend night out

Well,

My weekend start on friday night and end until sunday night. What have i done during that 2 good satuday and sunday....... hmmmmmmm should i say " Hell beginning but Heaven in the End". Back home from office quite late cause i have to prepare the report for the my division portfolio and after im from the office, i just go straight to my freinds house.Simply because i really dont want go back home yet.

Then I just hang out and we had a chat over there until bout 9 something near to 10 my fren called for supper at William at Kelana Jaya. Kind of fun cause most of my friends were there and i can have lot of food to finished..... hehehehehee.

Dont have time to change, i straight pick up my friend at his house. While on my way, my other friends asked to go clubbing. At first no intention but then after he push and say please...... i just follow. Dislike come up when suppose he send me back, end up i have to send him and i have to go back home by train.This is because of he Drinks and cant control already of his drunk level that night. Thats the hell part...........

Saturday, i went for a Open House to a several houses and sunday as well. All together is 8 houses and my tummy full of food and yummy........... i have to reject one house at Kelana Jaya with my friends cause the traffic really bad.

That is heaven part. ehehehehehehe.........

All this while, and my habit, i like to observed people and what happen to them since the moment i be friend with them until now. Before sending my friend to his house , we stop by at one restaurant and he had supper........ Me with my other friends see and at that moment we also have a chat of anything. It really surprise me by his answer and way of thinking cause we came from one source of higher Tertiary education.

I really dont like to judge people, but then at this point it really does trigger me on human behaviour and piece of mind. We cant really say that people who came from one education sources will provide the same result and same behaviour. We just presume that it will be the same, but it's not. Various factor occurs at this point and surroundings actually play a bigger role change a person. But............ it depend on that particular person to see and accept it.

It does open up my mind and im glad i knew this. hmmmmmmmm or not....... or deny. hmmmmmmmmm

Till then, Cheers

1 comment:

Joey said...

your weekend sounded amazing indeed..:D
Nanti nak ikut mung clubbing skali la bole? Club virgin ni...hehe..
Abt judging ppl, we do that all the time..and what makes the world interesting is that ppl are not the same....
The colourful diversity of human behaviour is smthng we should all cherish! And deal with...:D