Thursday, October 9, 2008

Untold married

Went out with my friends at Awan Besar for satay supper and mini gather, and we had chat of everything........one of the topic is about untold married....... its not about my friends who get married secretly but then he actually keep it secret that he already get engage with his love one.

This is not the first time it happen to me, this is the second time happen among my click friends. I knew the news from my mom say my friend is engage but then dont actually take it serious how true it was. In my case, i dont want to know deeply cause afraid my mom will raise the issues of " When will she get a new member in our family"...........

The first incident happen to my other friend who is trying very hard keep a secret of his engagement and later it burst out by slip of tongue in front of my friend and my friend straight away tell to us via email group. Ouch and gosh....... hehehehehe....... I rather not to discreet who that was but then just enough say its a friends of mine.

That night we all keep on asking and later he finally tell us the true story of engagement and of course its a good news what...... but still i dont want to tell on behalf of him cause am not his PA. Just let he himself tell the news and all i want is been invited for his wedding ceremony and get the present.... yes... get the present ya.... not give the present kuikuikuikui I wish..........

Like my post previously.... human is unique....... they are so unique until no one can predict or know the exect about human but God knows........ I guess i leave to you to judge and say.......

Till then, cheers now

p/s.... this is my 125 article........ hehehehehe

1 comment:

Joey said...

yo Nas,
some ppl are just like that..
but to his defense, i think
not that he wants to hide so much..
but sometimes, segan kot nak cakap..
hahahaa...