Monday, October 20, 2008

Open House Race

Starting from 11th Oct till 27th Oct..... my weekend is full with open house. Whether from my close friends, my relatives, my new friends and follow my friend to open house....... i try my level best to be there. Every year i enjoy the scenery and i like it. Malaysia is very unique and this is very special and we should keep it.

The main reason this article need to post as usual is on my opinion about open house. Since I've been to several places, one of the things caught in my attention on food.......no doubt when we say raya.... Rendang, nasi impit, lemang and etc....But then am bored with those stuff......

Normally what i do when i went for open house..... i try to find something differ from other houses....... Roti Jala, Satay, spaghetti, mee curry and lots more.........This year i manage to have various type of food and enjoy every moment. But then, thank god am not craving for that......... just like ok....... have it as a matters of rasa and enjoy and mingle around..... thats the true Hari Raya spirit what........

And some, they dont know how to cook....... or dont know what to cook....... all they do is just spaghetti......... urghhh.... please.... like spaghetti is so common...........
cant they do something different......... baked macaroni ker....... or mee curry ker....... kebab ker....... thats is easy and really easy......but, their effort to do open house is what i salute for..... kuikuikui.............

Really like it and next year also looking for that............

But then, did you notice that MRR2 traffic is so damn bad during this syawal......... what happen to kl people's driving........... should i say worse.............

Till then, cheers : )

No comments: