Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Supper Talk

Normally am not really keen to talk about politics. Not to say i dont like politics but then i dont like to see the political scenario neither in malaysia nor foreign country. To me, politics suppose to be in a proper way handling and the ethics has to be parallel with the objective and bla bla bla.......
Then few weeks ago, i went out with my friends and for some reason, one of the member in the lepak group ( he kind of matured i say) has popped out the politic topic. Luckily he put it in a proper way and plus with the malaysian politic jokes.
During the conversation, one of my friends have come out his idea and i was like hummmmmm....kind of upset me with his comment but then it reminds me of the old malay poverbs " rambut sama hitam hati lain lain." Although we came from the same sources for higher education tertiary, but then the way of thinking and different surrounding can actually can differ you from one person to another.
Same goes when i recalls where i came from a normal schooling and after SPM i went here and there for studies. After for some years i met my classmate where we used to study and hang out together. He has turn to a different person and different background. Where as we came from the same school, same teacher and same learning.
Does make me wonder on that and what happen to me........
Sometimes, supper talk can aalso has input. hehehehehehehee
Till then, Cheers

No comments: