Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Double R

Risk & Relationship, Do you ever know that if we involve in relationship there are a lot of risk that we are taking? What kind of risk do we have to face in relationship? Hm… Let me see.

During our study life and work life we have learned about Business Risk Management, but in term of human contact the relationship that we build involve a lot of risk that we have to learn thru experience and we have to manage it very well to make sure no one is hurt. There are many kind of risk in relationship, start with Risk of Commitment, Risk of Honesty and Loyalty, Risk of Sharing, Risk of Sex and many more that all of you can think of.

All of this risk we have to accept after we decide not to be alone and decide to share all the inner feeling with our couple. In PLU life or some people call it as GSK, the risk of relationship is much higher than the normal people. The tendency of relationship broken due to poor management of risk is higher. Why is that? Some people said because we are not normal. Yes, we are not normal but we have chosen to be like this. There must be some solution for this. How many PLU couple can survive long lasting relationship? And some of them prefer to have open relationship to make sure the relationship is long lasting. Is that one of the risk management in relationship? What’s the purpose of couple?

I choose to be in PLU life because I don’t have any stronger feeling towards versus gender. I don’t want to be alone and I really appreciate relationship. But, being in this kind of society will I being able to get someone who appreciates relationship too? Who are not into open relationship, which believe in monogamous?

Its not easy to manage relationship risk in this modern society, its depend on how you manage it with your partner. Even myself are afraid of broken relationship or friendship. For time being, I really miss my CHENTA, and I really hope him and myself are pulling together to make this relationship worth. He is not very far away and I can drive there for 2 hours just to see him. I just want this feeling to become stronger and my love to him will rise day by day. My CHENTA, I Love You so much…

-Cancer Ian Guy-

No comments: