Tuesday, April 22, 2008

3 days after my last day......

Sunday,

Woke up early....... bout 9 plus after sumeng called....... ehehehehehehe, sorry babe..... Sunday is a lazy day to wake up early. Pick up my Adik angkat and zush............. Ulu Yam........... had a great Nature therapy over there. You know what, been in a urban life for quite sometimes make me wanna have Nature feelings in my soul. So what i did is went to Waterfall at Ulu Yam........ Really relaxing but if i could be there longer would be the da'boom........ seriously. Its been quite sometimes i never went there.....i mean in a nature........ i guess since New year where i went to Grik for Kayak. Seriously guys, you should go there...............You will know what am i say about.

After that, went back and take a quick shower and off again to Alpha Angle to met my friend. Had a good char with him and then met my mom at my brothers house. Back before Maghrib but str8 to tesco for shopping..........Shopping some food to cook cause i invite my friends to my house.

I just feel to cook and want to invite them to my house. Well i did. Not all i invite, around 20 person and only 15 person turn up. What meal i cook...........For main dish- Lasagna, Roti Jala. Then tid bits nugget and cocktail. The fruit Punch for drink and bread butter pudding for dessert. Not Bad...........

To be continued

No comments: