Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Glory or Booming

Working in a company that already reach to a Century Celebration in a certain extend it really feels proud in our heart. Well who doesn't. Work in an establish company, good benefits, good infrasturcture, good facility, good here, good that. But then, some how or rather, to a certain extant its really not bring a satisfaction in my heart.
Maybe because of the internal matter i.e Leadership and guidance.
To me who came from a small company and guide by a good leader, always make me looking forward to have a better prospect in my career. Been thought in several ways, hard, soft, in direct, laser, curse, etc. etc, still make me looking forward to improve myself to a better person.
But then when im in this century company. I didnt get it. But i like the job, i like the environment, i like the college, and i like the people inside. Yet, still not satisfied me. Make me hunt for a new job and partially start from scratch.
But then, when i say this to some people, they may say, normal la tu... Thats what we call life, challange is every where. That is the barrier you need to face it and overcome it. Well, i tried to clam myself with say that. but still not satisfied enough. Then it make me wonder, does it leadership or guidance that am looking for or my own goal for the career acheivement. so in this point, let say the leadership is bad, why must it effect with my career. Aren't you big enough to control urself and take your own lead?
By this point also i have made my decision. No matter what happen rite now, it all about me and my goal. The leadership not right is a challange and midset play a big roll put you where u are and what are you and who you wanna be and how you gonna make it happen. Coz why i do this thing, its all for my goal and i want to achieve it.....
I have made a decision to move and i got it. God basically give me a chance to improve and show what good thing that i can give for me and my interest. Leaving the century company its simply not easy for me. Good fren- best fren in fact, good environment, good benefit, good working place and lot more. Maybe its a fate that i just able to enjoy those things just for a year. But then i like it and i really appreciate it. Thanks to my good fren, good buddy and good college.
Till then - Cheers
Nicq

No comments: