Tuesday, April 22, 2008

3 days after my last day......

Waa...............ehehehehehehehe, tetiba je kan menjerit nangis katanyer........

Basically, its already 3 days i have turn myself to a title of unemployed.......... just for moment before i start my job at one of the Local company. Cant wait to explore new environment and i guess can start new channel after what i had previously. Am gonna start my job over there on 7th May.

Last saturday, i had a last assignment as a charity person by doing a charity work at Bukit Jalil......What do i do over there is basically selling Sunny Lion for a Charity...... Well i met my target to sell 20 even i manage to sell up to 25. Not bad Nicq........ yeay.....

Then, went to Bukit Bintang to met my significant other and afterthat have chat with him. Discuss several things and send him to work. After that went to my Adik angkat and we all met up Fiza and up to Ikea......... Just to have fun and buy some over there. As usual, people like me, when enter there, its a must. Even a stupid thing pun nak beli...... Bleh........

After that we had early dinner at Kluang Kopitiam and well.... that place is not the kind as what i expected. After that, we all hang out at Plaza Damas look up few things and met Sumeng. My good friends and my junior. Reason is to discuss on Waterfall event on the next day.

To be continue......

No comments: