Saturday, April 26, 2008

Friday......

Ok, now here's are the highlights........

Few days before my mom asked me to buy luggage bag at Isetan right after she saw it inside the Isetan Promotion Brochure. Well, i have to struggle woke up early in the morning and go to Isetan KLCC. My sis in law asked to transfer money and check her account at the ATM and i did at KLCC as well.......

While waiting the Isetan open, i went to bank and do the transaction.....its at Maybank and near to Twin Tower Bridge entrance.... and i saw there are lot of people queue up to get through the Bridge........Hey.... not bad idea....... i don't have anything to do.....how bout have a look at the bridge........so i participate the line up as well........

Happen to be, i saw one of my friends that i know him at Fitness Center......he smile look at me and asked i came with whom.......as i am alone, i said I'm alone.......... he assist me to get fast ticket and my visit time is on 12.30pm.......get the ticket-Thanks Ross...... i went to Isetan.......

Guess what......there are lot of people waiting and they are waiting to the same item........"Luggage Bag.......!" sharp 10.02 am isetan open and Not even gate open half......, the customers slip in and Run........................... Macam larian mendapatkan makanan untuk bekalan sepanjang hayat......................well yours truly did the same thing....

Reach at that place.....not even 1 minutes the Luggage Bag is FINISHED...........Why....simply because they Offer a Bag cost about RM 400 plus, down to RM 100 . and its for "2 " bag.how was that............. if this happen to all of them doing charity.........Run to donate...... what a World Peace.........

After fail to get my Moms bag..... i hang around at KLCC waiting for my visit time......... don't know what to do........ i just do window shopping and by 12.30 i wait my turn to go up.......Well there's a session of explanation bout Petronas Twin Tower and the Bridge with 3D version. And then up me to the Bridge...........

Remember my friends Ross........he was there.......... since am alone he accompany me and i Really had fun and enjoy the moment..... Feels like a VIP treat............Thanks again Ross.......The pic i took....... maybe la later i upload.......

Then i went of Friday prayer and seriously impress me when surmon did in English....hmmmmmm not bad...........i guess all the city folks really can feels surmon in English and understand it ........ i guess........

After that, went to One Utama for movie with my best friends Fiza and it end at The curve with hang out and had dinner over there with my other friends...........

Moral of the story..........well to be continued cause i have things to do rite now.......

Till then, Cheers

No comments: