Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sunday......

I got invitation for a makan2 at klang from my agent........... later i found out that day is my agents Wedding.....me and not so proper attire make me embarrass.........and pity my friend who i bring her together where she also not in a suitable attire as well.

After the wedding, i went out buy tickets and out with my special friends. Seriously, i had a great time with him......the ultimate moment is when we had doughnut at Big Apple. I really cant describe my joy and how happy i am at that time....... Seriously. The moment i had still in my mind......

After that, i went back and stop by at my friends and it turn out we went to shah alam Pak Li's Kopitiam. That nite, i had Nasi Ayam lemon and Ayer Kedondong.......... The taste was ultimate and tremendously delicious......

The moral of the story will be next ...

No comments: